Prof Dennis Lee
Professor and Senior Fellow, School of International Education, Shantou University
Visiting Professor, Copenhagen Business School
Area Director, MMS
- Dennis Lee holds or has held many senior professorial positions:
- Currently, he serves as Area Director, MMS, Senior Fellow and Professor, School of International Education, Shantou University (STU); Associate Faculty at School of Business, Singapore University of Social Sciences (SUSS); and Associate Trainer with the Civil Service College, Singapore (since 2007).
- Previously, Visiting Professor at Copenhagen Business School (CBS) where he taught “Managing Strategically in a Globalized Word” and “Managing Non-Profit Organizations – Principles & Practices” from 2017 to 2021.
- He served as Senior General Manager, Metropolitan YMCA Singapore (MYMCA) from January 2020 to December 2021.
- Prior to these recent appointments, he served as Associate Professor and Regional Advisor (Entrepreneurship), Singapore University of Social Sciences (SUSS); and as Associate Professor, Shantou University (STU), China, where he was Assistant to Dean, Business School at STU. Dennis taught Strategic Management, Non-Profit Organization Management, Global Enterprise Management, International Business, Principles of Management, and Doing Business in China. He was concurrently a Tutor at Veritas College; Faculty Advisor to STU Enactus, a social entrepreneurship program; and Coach cum Manager of STU Touch Rugby Association.
- He was appointed as Fellow, Singapore University of Social Sciences (SUSS) on 4 Dec 2018, and as a Distinguished Member of SUSS Service-Learning and Community Engagement Resource Panel on 1 Feb 2019.