Linda P.L. Wong
Managing Director, Kensington Trust Singapore Limited
- Linda is one of the Founder Members of the Group. She is a graduate of Monash University, Australia, with a Bachelor of Economics degree majoring in Accountancy.
- She was trained as an Auditor with one of the top 4 auditing firms. She went on to join the hospitality industry as an accountant before moving on to the trust business.
- She was attached with a global independent Trust company for 15 years, where her last position held was as Managing Director of the Singapore office with more than 50 employees and the office had asset under administration of well over USD100 million.
- She is also the Resident Manager of Kensington Trust Singapore Limited.
- Among her accreditations are: Chairman of Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP), Singapore Branch for the Years 2015 to 2018; Member of CPA Australia; Chartered Accountant registered with the Malaysian Institute of Accountants; Certified Financial Planner with the Financial Planning Association of Malaysia; Registered Filing Agent with ACRA Singapore; President of Rotary Club of Labuan for the Year 2004/2005 and President of Rotary Club of Sentosa, Singapore for the Year 2010/2011.